Add-ons are essential to use Stremio. Without them you will not be able to see any content in Stremio. Everything: movies, series and subtitles is provided by add-ons.
Official Add-ons are created and maintained by Stremio. Some of the official Add-ons are protected, that means it is not possible to uninstall them. They are providing core functionalities to the Stremio.
Stremio allows users to create their own Add-ons and publish them. Most of the available Add-ons were created by community. Stremio doesn't control them so if you see that something is wrong with the content provided by community Add-on there is nothing we can do with this.
You should know that you don't actually install any additional software on your computer. Add-ons are similar to the search engines they are web sites that Stremio uses to search for the content.
It is very simple to install add-ons.
1. Open the add-on menu by clicking puzzle icon in the top right corner.
2. You can search for the Add-on using search bar or navigate through available Add-ons using menu on the left side.
2. Simply click install or uninstall button next to the Add-on and it will be installed or uninstalled from your user account.
1. To install Add-ons on your mobile phone. Open main menu by click three lines in the top left corner.
2. Then click Add-ons from the end of the list. Add-ons menu will open.
3. You can navigate through available Add-ons using pickers on the top of the Add-ons menu. Switch from Official to Community Add-ons using right picker.
4. To install or uninstall Add-on simply click Install or Uninstall button next to each add-on
BJ je voudrais des modules en francais
I have a problem, subtitles doesn't match with the episode I watch. For example I'm already on episode 10 but there are only subtitles for episode 1. What should I do to fix that?
I have a Android projector which has android 4.4.4 every version I install returns a parse error apart from stremio version 0.30.6 but there are no streams and not many add ons to chose from unlike the newer version on my phone
i struggle to open stremio om my laptop with windows 10
the add-ons are not installing on stremo is there a time period before it show's on my PC
So i put all addons for tv series.. and doesnt work anyone please... check this.. is really important
What about the Android TV version? How do I sync Addons?
Don't know if this app is worth all the hassles so far. I will give it a rest for the day and re-evaluate whether I will keep or delete this app. Not real fond of the interface and trying to figure out addons, real-debrid, and external players has become too time consuming. Especially since there is a myriad of other apps that will do the same and more and better!
Update: Still not too fond of this app. I have used a bit now and it is still confusing to navigate and add addons. I've tried adding Orion on my device and it never shows up!
Most likely will be uninstalling this shortly!
Please sign in to leave a comment.