For you as an end user, GDPR means that you will have better informed, more granular control over the personal data that you provide to businesses and service providers. The foundations of this new legislation are the right to access, modify and have your personal data deleted; the right to be informed how exactly is your data processed; and the right of data portability.
Articles in this section
- Does Stremio have a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Do you collect any data when I use Stremio with Guest Login?
- How long does Stremio keep users’ personal data?
- How does Stremio use personal data?
- What types of personal data does Stremio collect?
- Is Stremio GDPR compliant?
- How does GDPR affect you?
- What is GDPR?