Yes. However, what we collect is not personal data but anonymized information that does not allow us to identify you as a natural person. For Guest users, we collect data such as length if visit, pattern of service usage, operating system, device information, etc.
Articles in this section
- Does Stremio have a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Do you collect any data when I use Stremio with Guest Login?
- How long does Stremio keep users’ personal data?
- How does Stremio use personal data?
- What types of personal data does Stremio collect?
- Is Stremio GDPR compliant?
- How does GDPR affect you?
- What is GDPR?