GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation - a EU-wide law on data protection for all residents of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA). The law replaces the 1995 Data Protection Directive, which up until now outline the minimum standards for processing data in the European Union.
Articles in this section
- Does Stremio have a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Do you collect any data when I use Stremio with Guest Login?
- How long does Stremio keep users’ personal data?
- How does Stremio use personal data?
- What types of personal data does Stremio collect?
- Is Stremio GDPR compliant?
- How does GDPR affect you?
- What is GDPR?