If you try to play something in Stremio and only sound you can hear is background sound and no sound of dialogs this might be caused you speakers settings.
In order to fix this issue you have to change your speakers settings to stereo.
In order to do this please follow this instruction 1.
From the desktop, right-click your taskbar’s Speaker icon and choose Sounds.
Click your speaker or speaker’s icon and then click the Configure button.
Click the Test button, adjust your speaker’s settings, and click Next.
- In audio channels switch to stereo
Click the tabs for any other sound devices you want to adjust. When you’re through adjusting, click the OK button.
Or please try this second approach.
- Right click on the Speaker Icon on the Task Bar
- Select Sounds
- Select the "Playback" Tab at the top of this window
- Select the Speakers/Headest you are using to listen to Stremio through
- Click the "Properties" Button lower right side of this window
- Select the "Spatial sound" Tab at the top of this window
- Select the drop down towards the top of the window & select "Windows Sonic for Headphones" If your device has this feature.
- Click apply at the bottom of the window and close.
Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would happy to help you.