Stremio is a software that uses P2P network(torrent network) to download data. Software like malwarebytes or other antivirus software could detect threats like trojans in Stremio but these detections are false-positives. They detects threats in Stremio because some add-ons that you have installed could be providing sources from the blacklisted websites. Stremio itself is free of any threats and is safe to use. Here you can check latest scan from virus total. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/4c1d3fe6a02762b41dc5dba8eb5b243030d191d26044463071aec9d6b67c5da5/detection
Articles in this section
- Chromecasting on Windows blocked by Windows Firewall
- Stremio and Logitech G Hub
- There is no sound whay playing something in Stremio (only background sound)
- How to remove stremio manually on Windows
- Change Rendering Settings
- api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
- Malwarebytes detects trojan in Stremio
- Fix user interface glitch on windows 7/8
- Where is the cache folder [Windows]?
- Stremio freezes and/or crashes, what can I do?